Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Understood.org

One of my go-to websites for insights into the world of supporting students who might have issues with learning or focusing is Understood.org

It helped me understand some of the issues that one of my students had with math; it’s helped me appreciate the struggles that some children endure to function in a classroom; and I have used some of the forms to help parents navigate, among other things, the Parent-Teacher Interview.

I’ve sat in on two webinars recently and both were valuable for learning about a range of issues.

Check out the resources and see if there is anything that is relevant to you.  Let me know if something resonates.


One caution - it is an American site and not all information about using IEPs apply, but it’s a small caveat for such great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment